Side Effects of Tea / Benefits of Tea: Who doesn’t like tea, be it children or old people, everyone’s day starts with drinking tea in the morning. Besides, tea is everyone’s favorite drink. It makes the mood fresh and also keeps your body active. It is also said that tea is also considered beneficial for health. But let us tell you that due to the high amount of caffeine and sugar in tea, it is not considered to be beneficial for children. Due to the high content of caffeine and sugar, this tea appears to be very harmful. Tea Benefits In Hindi | Side effects of tea
By the way, in India, the elderly drink tea by taking many sips, while the farmers left for the field after drinking tea with roti in the morning, and in our country, most of the people drink tea. Some even drink tea four times a day. But is it right that children drink so much tea? The type of tea commonly consumed in Indian homes is high in caffeine and sugar, which is no good for children or adults in any way.
Teeth whitening tips: It only costs five rupees, teeth will shine with pearls
So now the question arises whether it is safe to give tea to children or not? Therefore, today in this article we will tell you that at what age children should be given tea and what are the advantages and disadvantages of tea for children.
Actually, the amount of caffeine and sugar in tea can affect children’s health, oral health and their brain. Therefore, children are often forbidden to drink tea. According to doctors, drinking more sugary and caffeinated drinks can cause cavities in children. Apart from this, caffeine is a diuretic, which can cause frequent urination in children, which can also cause other problems in children.
But now the question arises that at what age can children be given tea? By the way, so far no research has clarified at what age children should be given tea. But according to the American Academy of Pediatrics, kids ages 12 to 18 can drink up to 100 milligrams of caffeine or one to two cups of tea per day. But at the same time, doctors say that it is not at all safe to give tea to children under 12 years old. Children ages 12 to 18 are allowed to drink 2 cups of tea per day, but tea may prove to be harmful to children under 12.
Benefits Of Giving Tea To Children Tea Benefits In Hindi | Side effects of tea
- Giving tea to children with a fever lowers body temperature.
- Kids get relief from body and stomach aches by drinking tea.
- Tea is also very beneficial to get rid of colds.
- Tea helps keep the baby hydrated.
- worry and fear
- yellow teeth
- Sleep disturbance and diuretic effect Tea can disturb your sleep because tea contains a lot of caffeine.
- problems with constipation
- prostate cancer
- gastric acid
Disadvantages of giving tea to children
- Drinking tea can affect children’s development, behavior and sleep.
- Tea and coffee in children may increase the risk of type 1 diabetes.
- Drinking caffeinated beverages may increase childhood obesity.
- Drinking tea can cause heart disease, tooth decay and type 2 diabetes in children.
This is beneficial tea for children
- There are actually alternatives to teas for kids, which are used as home remedies to cure illnesses.
- chamomile tea: This tea helps relieve fever, colic and allergies in children.
- ginger tea: Ginger tea is considered very beneficial in relieving vomiting, nausea and colic in children.
- fennel tea: Fennel tea is helpful in getting rid of ailments related to the stomach.
Side Effects Of Black Pepper: Excessive consumption of black pepper can spoil your life!