If you want to keep rainy insects out of the house, follow these 10 measures, not even a single insect will wander through the house. The rainy season has arrived and in this season it starts to rain occasionally. Although the rain is pleasing to the eye and also looks very good, different types of insects also enter the house a lot during this season. Some insects are about to fly and some keep crawling from here to there. There are many such insects that are attracted to the light and linger on the wall of the house. Some very simple tips can be tried to get rid of these insects. With these tips, no insects will enter the house and you can get rid of these insects very easily. Know how to get rid of these insects.
Also Read- Take home Toyota’s Mini Fortuner by paying just Rs 1 lakh you will get a dazzling look with standard features see mileage
These measures are useful for preventing rain insects from entering the house
- The most effective way to prevent these rain insects from entering the house is to close all the windows and doors of the house at night. Keep in mind that the space that remains empty between the windows and doors is also necessary to fill these gaps, otherwise insects can also come from here.
- Turn off the lights where there is no need for light in the room. Keep the lights off, especially around the ceiling and windows. Most insects are attracted to them.
read this too: Oneplus’s Dhansu 5G smartphone will pitch the iPhone, completely poison the features and the great camera quality will leave the DSLR
- To repel bugs, make a solution of lemon and baking soda and pour it into a spray bottle. When this solution is sprinkled on the insects, the insects run away.
- Many monsoon insects also run away from black pepper. Grind black pepper and mix it in water and then fill it in a spray bottle and sprinkle it on insects.
- The more cleanliness there is in the house, the fewer insects will be seen. Most insects enter the house after seeing the dirt.
- Black screens can be installed on windows or bar doors. By installing the screen, the light outside is not visible and no insects (Flying Termites) come towards the house.
- Peppermint and lavender essential oils are also beneficial in warding off these rainy insects. These can be sprinkled on the base of insects.
- Keep garbage cans closed. If there is any kind of leakage in the garbage can, fix that as well.
- Neem oil can also be used to repel insects. To get rid of insects, sprinkle neem oil on the base of insects.
- Clean the plants of the house. Small insects hide here and there in the plants and come out at night.