Buffalo dies from electrocution, farmer…

Bulandshahr Buffalo died due to electrocution, the farmer somehow saved his life along with his relatives

Bulandshahr / Sayana: The buffalo died on the spot due to electrocution in Vairafirojpur village of Kotwali area while the farmer riding the buggy somehow saved his life by jumping along with his other relatives. Rohtash, a resident of Vairafirojpur, while giving Tahrir at the police station, said the victim went home in a buggy late Monday evening after working in the field along with his other drumsticks.

Told there was a LED light pole on the road. Where the electric current had ended up. This caused the current to drop even in the water that had filled onto the road near the pole. On the other hand, the buffalo died of electrocution in the water filled on the road. While the victim somehow saved his life by jumping along with his other relatives riding in the buggy.

Previous postHaryana News: Is Something Big About To Happen In Haryana Politics?
Next messageA unique sight was seen in Alsigarh, the river anointed the mountain

Honestly, national daily newspaper published in Hindi and Punjabi language. Striving for positive change in society by disseminating reliable news, information, cultural and moral education through publication, broadcast and digital

Leave a Comment